GSW-1601 is 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet switch with 16 ports respectively, and non-blocking wire-speed performance. All RJ-45 copper interfaces support 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation for optimal speed detection through RJ-45 Category 6, 5 or 5e cables. Support is standard for Auto-MDI/MDI-X that can detect the type of connection to any Ethernet device without requiring special straight or crossover cables.
The Flow Control function allows your Gigabit switch supported routers and servers to directly connect to this switch for fast, reliable data transfer.
• Complies with IEEE802.3, 10Base-T, IEEE802.3u 100Base-TX, IEEE802.3ab 1000Base-T
• 16-Port 10 / 100 / 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports
• Features Store-and-Forward mode with wire-speed filtering and forwarding rates
• Hardware based 10 / 100Mbps, half / full duplex and 1000Mbps full duplex mode, flow control and auto-negotiation
• IEEE802.3x flow control for full duplex operation and backpressure for half duplex operation
• Integrated address look-up engine, support 4K / 8K absolute MAC addresses
• Provide 272KB buffer memory
• 9K Jumbo packet support
• Automatic address learning and address aging
• Supports Auto MDI / MDI-X function
• Support CSMA / CD protocol
• 100~240VAC, 3.0A, 50~60Hz universal Power input
• FCC, CE class A compliant