Fiber raceway system is designed to protect, manage and route fiber optic cable assemblies and patch cords to and from network cabinets, optical distribution frames (ODFs) and other terminal devices within data centers.
Fiber raceway system provides the necessary fiber cable management to ensure network reliability by:
- Maintaining proper fiber cable bend radius control at all points
- Providing fiber cable physical protection from external elements
- Enabling easy access to fiber cables
- Providing necessary fiber cable slack management
- Properly defining routing paths throughout the data center
Fiber raceway system offers junctions (couplers) to quickly join two sections of channel and/or fittings - one can easily tighten and release bolts by hand, absolutely tooless. Junctions (couplers) are available in 360mm, 240mm, 120mm and 60mm fittings. All components are environment friendly and high-class plastic, ROHS compliant, and UL94-V0 level of flammability.
- Easy and Quick Tool-less assembly
- All plastic parts reach UL94-V0 level of flammability
- RoHS compliant;
- Withstanding Voltage: AC500V /DC1000V
- Insulation Resistance = 20 MO
- Installation Temperature : -25° ~ +60?