SGS-5220-24P2X is Layer 2+ Stackable Managed Gigabit Switch, which supports both IPv4 and IPv6 protocols and hardware Layer 3 static routing capability, and provides 24 10/100/1000Mbps 802.3at PoE+ ports, 4 shared Gigabit SFP slots, 2 10G SFP+ uplink slots and another 2 dedicated 10G SFP+ stacked interfaces for stacking with the series of switches. Up to 16 units, 384 Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ ports and 32 10Gbps SFP+ slots can be managed by a stacking group and you can add ports and functionality as needed.
• 24-Port 10/100/1000BASE-T RJ45 copper with IEEE 802.3at / 802.3af Power over Ethernet Injector function
• 4 100/1000BASE-X mini-GBIC/SFP slots, shared with Port-21 to Port-24 compatible with 100BASE-FX SFP
• 2 10GBASE-SR/LR SFP+ slots, compatible with 1000BASE-SX/LX/BX SFP
• 2 10GBASE-SR/LR SFP+ stackable slots
• RJ45 console interface for basic management and setup